Kati Curtis Design / New York City Interior Design Firm
Kati Curtis Design is a full service, New York City interior design firm specializing in classic design with a global influence. Whether designing residential or commercial spaces, KCD has built a reputation on achieving highly individual results for a discerning, international clientele.
KCD crafts visual stories that become signature surroundings. Guided by clients’ aspirations, as well as their diverse experiences, the firm designs singular interiors, which allow clients to fully express who they are, and what holds meaning to them.
The history and location of the project, coupled with KCD’s broad base of experience, and its firm belief that successful design must be generated by the individual characteristics of each project, lets KCD create extraordinary interiors. A portfolio of completed work includes historic restorations, contemporary renovations and new construction projects.
Supported by an underlying thread of sustainable quality, Kati Curtis Design ensures that the clients’ greatest investment is also their greatest source of comfort, pride and self-expression.
Top NYC Interior Designer Kati Curtis founded KCD in 2005 after 12 years of working with international architecture and engineering firms. She is a Certified Interior Designer (CID), and a Leadership in Energy and Efficient Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP). Kati is a member of the prestigious Leader’s of Design Council, the Design Leadership Network, and the Decorator’s Club. A graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, Kati is a sought after speaker and design influencer, and a contributor at conferences, on panels, and in the media. Kati Curtis travels frequently, and the colors, motifs, patterns and textures she sees, influences all she designs. A graduate of the prestigious Savannah College of Art and Design, Kati was recognized for her multifaceted vantage point and uncompromising aesthetic.
Kati Curtis was brought up with the value of giving back; she does this for the design community through her volunteer work for the Kips Bay Boys and Girls Club and the Design Industry Foundation For Aids (DIFFA), where she recently designed the installation Masculine/Feminine for their annual Dining by Design fundraiser, and by teaching at the New York School of Interior Design. One of the top interior designers included in Access to Design from the New York Design Center, Curtis has served on the Board of Directors for the New York Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers, The Northern California Chapter of the International Interior Design Association, and Interior Designers for Legislation in New York.
Our Promises To You
- We will responsibly guide you through every aspect of the design process.
- We will guard your privacy and protect your personal space.
- We will communicate frequently and with the method you prefer.
- We will design your interior to be timeless, sustainable, efficient and beautiful.
- We will select products for their impact on the environment, and their aesthetics, appropriateness and durability.
- We will recommend reputable and responsible manufacturers and contractors to execute our designs.
- We will manage your project with professionalism, respect, and above all, integrity.
- We will consider the environment impact of everything we do for you.
- We will be completely honest with you even if it isn’t what you want to hear.